Thursday, May 07, 2009

(Almost) Ready to go!

Well, like it or not, the time is almost here! I finished my last youth "Sanctuary" for a month last night, and now it's just taking care of some final details for the trip. I'll plan to leave York around noon tomorrow, leave from Newark around 6, and arrive in Milan at 8:30am local time! I'm being met there by a friend of a friend of a friend who doesn't seem to speak much English, so that's a bit harrowing, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Check back here for updates on the trip, thoughts, pics, video links, etc. etc.

1 comment:

Gloria Shipley said...

Hi Brian,
I'm not sure when you will receive this, but I am very excited to continue to hear about your trip, not only the physical aspect of it, but your encounter with God on this journey. The site is great and I was able to view everything.
My prayers are with you and may God keep you safe.
Love in Christ
Gloria