Sunday, May 10, 2009

My time in Milan so far...


I know Brian has already given you a bunch of the details from yesterday, but I just wanted to say very briefly - Milan is pretty boring for me. Here I am hanging out the couch - Brian's very first "bed" in Italy - right before I was relegated back to the suitcase and got to hang out there in the darkness for the rest of the day. Lame. All I have to say is that this biking thing can't get starting quickly enough - by then I'll get to ride in the back pocket! Until then, I can only hope that Brian starts to take me along somewhere...

Here's hoping for a more eventful day today than yesterday.
-Jungle the Baboon

1 comment:

Barb Steiert said...

Brian: Thanks for the opportunity to see Italy. It brings flashbacks of our European trip. Glad you arrived safely, a little more broke, but in one piece. Steve and I are looking forward to your adventure. Keep us posted and best of luck!!