Friday, May 08, 2009

A New Blogger!


Hello everyone! Brian's getting some last minute packing done, so I thought I'd hop on and introduce myself. I'm "Jungle" the Beanie Baby Baboon! Tia, Ethan, Josiah, and Micah picked me out as the official tag-a-long for Brian on this trip to Italy!

Of course, I'll let Brian write some too, but I'll be posting some of my thoughts along the way - especially how scary it is to ride in those silly pockets on the back of a cycling jersey when he's climbing up at 10,000 foot mountain! I hope I make it! The good news is that I'm a baboon, so if I fall out, I should be able to find a tree and swing on back to wherever he is...

Oh yes, and a quick note for Sarah, Brian's personal cardiac nurse: I'm really big on bananas, so I'll make sure he eats a bunch himself...

Well, we got a plane to catch! I'll write some more from Milan!

No comments: